KFH snaps up Kingston lettings business
Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward has acquired Quinton Scott’s lettings branch in Kingston-upon-Thames.
The London-headquartered agency will take over the lettings branch on Fife Road and launch a new sales branch at the same premises as part of the deal.
Lee Watts, managing director of KFH, says: “Kingston has been a target location for a number of years, and when we were offered the Quinton Scott office, it was an opportunity too good to miss."
The acquisition is part of the agency's expansion plans, which include new office openings in Crystal Palace, Harringay and Finchley in the next few months.
- Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance, Customer Service and New Product Development roles available
- See individual specifications for details
- The Digital Property Group
- Associate Director
- Mayfair, London
- Hamptons International
- Property Sales, Managers, Negotiators and Coordinators
- Excellent Salary
- Smith & Ken
- Lettings Negotiator
- Wimbledon Village
- Robert Holmes
- Property Negotiator 2 posts
- Head Office London SE1
- £30,563 - £35,957 pa