Pattinson offers agents 2% commission
Pattinson National Auction network is in the throes of launching a partnership campaign that offers agents the opportunity to launch their own auction division and earn a minimum 2% commission.
The campaign is part of the network’s plans to triple its150-strong partnership list by the end of the year.
Under the terms of the deal, agents are required to prepare the stock they want to offer at auction and liaise with vendors about their listing details and guide price. Pattinson is providing national advertising support and will host quarterly auctions using its own team of auctioneers.
The firm is offering agents 2% commission (a minimum of £2,000) on exchange of property they introduce and 1% (a minimum of £1,000) for property it introduces to agents. Agents can also earn vouchers for a range of retailers, including B&Q and Argos.
Target cities for the partnership campaign include Sheffield, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow.
The network is part of Newcastle-based Keith Pattinson estate agency and plans to plough a minimum of £50,000 in to each city project.
See the free CD in today's issue of the magazine for further details.
- Flat Fee Recruitment, Per Role, Not per candidate! (and even bigger discounts available for high volume recruiters!)
- e Recruit Solutions Ltd
- Branch Managers, Valuers, Senior Negotiators
- Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Birmingham & West Midlands
- Experienced Valuers and Negotiators
- Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall
- Partner/Managing Director
- Wimbledon South West London
- Investment Required £25,000.00 - OTE £60K basic, plus commission plus dividends
- Abbey Estate Agents
- Full & Part Time Sales Advisers
- South West
- Persimmon Homes